Monday 19 October 2015

Unlocked i727r for Mobilicity sim



I gave my girlfriend my S2 i727r I had laying around. She has a Mobilicity sim, so I flashed TWRP and installed the Blaze modem. I followed the guide from vincom. I set her APN to the Mobilicity settings I found on this site. I'm looking at the Network Operators section, and I can't find Mobilicity in the list. CDN Roaming, Wind, Telus, and Bell are the available options.

Is it safe to select one of these carriers (probably except CDN Roaming)?
Is there something I'm missing?

I'm in Toronto, if that helps

edit. I chose the automatic option just to see what will happen. Then, I just checked the About Device section, and it seems as though it is connected to Mobilicity. Data switches between HSPA and 3G. Is there a way to connect to 4G and LTE?



No comments:

Post a Comment