Monday 19 October 2015

Need help with Layers Manager Update........ please



If anyone out there can help me, I'd really appreciate it.

I have a Nexus 6, Verizon, running Pure Nexus 5.1.1 (screenshot below)

I've been getting this irritating message for weeks now, stating the "Layers Manager" can't update via the Google Play Store. I don't know how to fix this and it's become quite annoying every night when I update my apps before bed.

Screenshot of said problem below.

I'm by no means an expert at ROM management, but I went from rooted stock to this ROM because I got tired of the google security update not working, due to my being rooted. I really like this ROM and this is the only problem I've had with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Attachment 3512544








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-19-20-25-50.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	249.5 KB<br/>ID:	3512544
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-19-20-27-02.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	158.1 KB<br/>ID:	3512545
 














No comments:

Post a Comment