Monday 19 October 2015

Ghost Push Trojan Horse Unremovable?!



I've got a similar virus like yours too but it's much more different. So this is how I got it, when I got vShare for Android installed, I opened and then an app called India Sexy Story 2 started to download and install the software. Then, when I launched later on after I read my tablet got slow and CM warned that there is a virus called Ghost Push Trojan Horse, which I read on the internet and affected more than 900,000 people worldwide. I was really shocked and I can really see I caught the virus. I used Stubborn Ghost Push Trojan Horse by Cheetah Mobile and killed, then after I rebooted, it's back. When I used root explorer pro then navigated to /system/priv-app there are these virus apks that I CAN'T DELETE! I used Root Browser and the apks are named, appstarts.apk (engriks), Models.apk (mobileOcr), playstoreupdate.apk (catstudio), and lastly providerdown (txvpn). Now this is really getting weird, I managed to delete those with Root Browser, now, when I refresh, it comes back! What the hell! So now, I can infer that these virus apps or so called apk have infected my ROM, why? I did a factory reset, clear cache, hard reset everything, no luck! So, I can see the virus has been made just a week ago with the improved version and I caught it, you see. Well since you have made this tutorial for this virus too, would you mind giving me a hand? I badly need your help, cause some ads and my tablet is not fully functional with this virus!



No comments:

Post a Comment