Monday 19 October 2015

Galaxy S3 I9300 Problems



Hey guys,

I'm from India and I bought the AT&T version, unlocked I think. The build number on the device is JSS15J.I9300ZSENA1. It runs on Android 4.3 Jellybean and is the Pebble Blue version.

I'm using Reliance carrier on it and having frequent call drops, connectivity issues and texting problems as well. Then I get this security notice which asks me to boot the device repeatedly and I don't have any clue why that happens.

Now, my main problem is that I can't use the device for calling purposes as well texting.

So, how can I fix this? When I tried to update the firmware, I found the At&t text on it. That made me think that this might be the right place to post. Anyway, will changing the ROM to a Custom one like Cyanogen help to fix this issue? I need some help with this as I spent some decent bucks on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment