Monday 19 October 2015

S III I9305 Works with Charged Battery, but Cannot be Charged...



Hi guys,

My S III seems to be working fine once the battery is charged. I have been using another S III to charge my battery (which is very annoying).

I thought it might be the USB port and am thinking of replacing it. However, there are also other symptoms which I have not been able to discover anywhere else on the internet yet.

First, when pressing the power button on the side, the phone does not boot like it used to, i need to hold the button for longer than usual and then the charging icon appears, before booting to the home screen.

Second, the battery icon in the top right corner always has an exclamation mark in it like it is critical, but the battery will last as normal.

So, all these three things are connected to the battery and charging, but how? Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix? Remember, I can not use the USB port so the phone does not connect to my PC. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment