Monday 19 October 2015

Pros and Cons updating Moto E first gen to Android 5.1 Lollipop



Hi,

I am an owner of one Moto E XT1021 first gen phone. Right now it has Android Kitkat 4.4.4 on it.
This morning warned me of system update available to Android Lollipop 5.1. (and this in Romania).
I know many of other people like to update to the new OS. But I doubt in Moto E first gen is good this. And previously read on different articles about the main problem with the storage for this Moto E fist gen because of the 4G available on main storage.
I open this thread because I didn't found some other thread treating only this subject (pros and cons about Lollipop update on Moto E firstgen).
I wait for opinions especially from those already making the update and if there is a good life or bad life after the update.
What are the pros for updating, what is working and what is maybe wonderful ... and what are the cons, what is not working and maybe even blocking and annoying about Lollipop on Moto E firstgen?
Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment