Monday 19 October 2015

Flashed wrong boot file



Hi :) Well I had this big problem and I was close to solving it until i messed things up, I tried to not ask for help here but it's been a week and I can't find anything ): My g925p is just useless right now. I hope you can help me

Short version
Using Twrp I picked the efs.img to flash it and I didn't see it had two options ( Boot, recovery ) It's on boot by default so I guess the file flashed as boot and now everytime i turn the phone on it goes directly to download screen ( for odin ) ... I think if someone can make a backup of their boot.img file and upload it somewhere i could flash it and then everything would be back to normal ? At least boot into the rom .-. Thanks for your time !
By the way, When I try to transfer files via sideload twrp tells me i need a higher version for that device, And I have the latest version .-. Thank you guys :)

Long version
It all started when I tried to flash twrp with flashify, I guess i flashed a wrong version and my phone got stuck on a bootloop, I fixed it by installing the latest version of twrp and factory reset, But then it got into a bootloop in the initial setup, So I decided to Flash a light rom and it worked ! but it wouldn't connect to data, Before I had this problem I backed up esf.img and I thought it would restore connection, But then ... ( Continue in short version B) )

Thanks you so much for reading guys !



No comments:

Post a Comment