Monday 19 October 2015

some questions



1-considering getting the 16gb in white. read a review saying you only have 9gb of free storage space to work with. im assuming the internal storage is faster to fetch files/launch apps than the sd card slot (theoretically using a very fast sd card)

what are the limits of the sd card slot? can I put anything on the sd card from the phone or is it for music video and pictures only? this is what worries me. not being apple to save apps to it and also lag because the internal storage would be faster and my day to day experience will be annoying.

2-is it true that using a bootloader/rooting voids warranty?

3-is there a double tap to wake phone?

4-how does the "hand swipe over the screen" to show the clock work when its in the pocket? is it constantly running? or is it using the perimeter sensor like when you make a call and turns the screen off?

5-I have a POS htc M7 now. to get in the phone, I need to press pwoer button>slide up to unlock> then draw password. 3 functions each time. I hate the phone with a passion.

if I could use a double tap to wake screen with the moto x instead of pressing the power button and also to disable the slide up to unlock I would be a much happier man. is this possible?

thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment